FAQ

F A Q

What are your prices?
Email – info@kellyraestewart.com – and we’ll send you our brochure with our services and pricing information.

How far in advance should I book my wedding photography?
To ensure getting your desired wedding date, we recommend booking 5-7 months in advance.

What’s required to book my date?
We require a 25% retainer fee along with your signed wedding agreement to reserve the date. We cannot hold any dates without those two things. The remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to your wedding.

Do we get 2 photographers?
Yes, we shoot every wedding together as a team so that you will have two perspectives of your big day. Mark will focus on the groom and his guys and Kelly will focus on the bride and her girls.

How long will it take to get our pictures?
You will receive your photos two to three weeks after a portrait session and four to six weeks after a wedding.

Do we get the high resolution files?
Yes, you will receive the high res retouched digital jpeg files for all of your sessions and your wedding day. Images are selected and edited at the photographers’ discretion. We reserve the right to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within Kelly Rae Stewart Photography’s artistic standards.

Is there a difference between ordering photos through your website and printing it on my own?
Our online gallery is connected to one of the best professional photo labs in the country. When you order prints from our gallery, the order goes straight to the lab and then the lab ships your order right to your home. The quality is much higher and better than any big box retailer.

Do you offer wedding albums?
Yes, we offer craftsman flush-mount heirloom leather or linen bound albums in either 8×8, 10×10, or 12×12. Click here to see what they look like and contact us for detailed pricing information.

How do we begin the album ordering process?
After you decide you want to order your wedding album, we will begin designing a beautiful layout that tells your wedding story. When we think it’s perfect, we will send you previews of your album for you to view the final product on your own computer. You will then have the chance to go through and proof the design (make changes, add or remove pages). You will have two rounds of proofing and then when you are happy with your album, we will send it to print. It’s that simple.

Do you travel?
Yes, we are available for destination weddings and would love the opportunity to travel anywhere.

Please contact us for further inquiries and questions.

© All images copyrighted to Kelly Rae Stewart

One thought on “FAQ

  1. Hey I’m getting married may 11 2013 and Kay brown from Carolina barn referred me to you… I was wondering about your pricing for weddings… I would also be interested in doing bridal portraits closer to wedding time… Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: